Below are some general steps you will need to take in order to not only study abroad, but to receive credit for classes taken during your study abroad.
- Research places you want to go! Click here for exchange opportunities for some opportunities we know about.
- Apply -- and get accepted!
- Complete prior approval for study abroad. The document is linked below.
- Study abroad!
- Early on, send family members or school counselors documentation of your courses. This could be a copy of your syllabus, pictures of work your doing, or even a video of a presentation you had to do.
- Submit Request for Credit document also linked below with the documentation of your coursework.
- After completion of the program, send any final scores, grades, results, or completion documents.
Link to Request for Credit Study Abroad