Interested in AG Services:

    If you are interested in AG services for your child, contact the AG teacher/TAG Chairperson at your child's assigned school to discuss. Be prepared to present current test scores for aptitude and achievement in reading and math. If your child received AG services in your previous school district, please provide documentation upon enrollment. Provided the student meets our local requirements, Guilford County Schools offers reciprocity to students who were identified in their previous NC Public School District. Eligibility for out-of-state transfer students is determined upon a review of the student's academic record and state/nationally normed test history from an assessment administered by the student's previous school.