Mrs. Miller email@example.com
Remind Link for Honors: remind.com/join/bd3d36/
Remind Link for Standard: remind.com/join/cb7fed/
The purpose of this course is to explore literature by reading a variety of works. We will discuss literary terms, practice correct grammatical structure, and build vocabulary. Students will be challenged to think critically and - hopefully - to develop a genuine love of reading.
- Students will learn literary terms and apply them in analytical passages of literature.
- Students will increase vocabulary through practice activities.
- Students will improve reading skills and comprehension by critiquing and analyzing various genres.
- Students will practice writing by composing a narrative and argumentative essay and by writing short essays.
- Quizzes 20%
- Homework 20%
- Tests, Projects, Papers 60%
My Perspectives. Available online and use when we are in class remotely.