To my fabulous AG students!
I am experimenting with technology (scary)
I'm checking CommonLit progress daily! Link to pages on left :-)
Fourth grade novels Esperanza Rising and Watsons go to Birmingham are available through the Media Center's E-book check-out or try
Fifth Grade E-book: Sophia's War
Hello, Southwest AG students! I am so happy to be here this year and am loving getting to know you all.
A little bit about me:
- I've been an educator for over 15 years. I was at Colfax Elementary for 11 years.
- I love to travel and hope to visit three more countries by the end of next year.
- I have 4 dogs, one cat, and one fish named Hank. We live on 14 acres with a huge creek and lots of deer.
- I am married with three children and two stepchildren. Wyatt is my youngest and he is in 8th grade.
- I love all kinds of music and love watching sports especially basketball and lacrosse.
- My sense of humor keeps me sane, along with yoga and running.
- Mostly, I love teaching and finding those things which spark interest in the classroom.
- Upper elementary students crack me up. I laugh and learn something every day.