- Being dependable in carrying out obligations and duties.
- Showing reliability and consistency in words and conduct.
- Being accountable for your own actions.
- Being committed to active involvement in your school and community.
- Showing high regard for other people, self, property, and country.
- Understanding that all people have value as human beings.
- Being considerate, courteous, helpful, and understanding of others.
- Showing care, compassion, friendship, and generosity.
- Treating others as you would like to be treated.
- Having the determination to do the right thing even when others don't.
- Having the strength to follow your conscience rather than the crowd.
- Attempting difficult things that are worthwhile.
- Having the inner strength to be truthful, trustworthy, and honest in all things.
- Acting justly and honorably.
- Demonstrating hard work and commitment to purpose.
- Regulating yourself for improvement and restraining from inappropriate behaviors.
- Being in proper control of your words, actions, impulses, and desires.
- Doing your best in all situations.
- Being persistent in the pursuit of worthy objectives in spite of difficulty, opposition, or discouragement.
- Exhibiting patience and having the determination and strength to try again when confronted with delays, mistakes, and failures.