Supply List for AP Chemistry:
- Pencils/pens for doing your schoolwork
- Paper. Wide-Ruled, College-Ruled, or Blank
- 2 Composition Notebooks (1/semester). 100 sheet wide or college ruled or graph paper. Some items will be assigned to be in your composition book and it will be checked during remote learning and when we return to the building.
- Highlighters, Colored Pencils or Pens for Note-taking and Activities
- Post-It Notes and Tabs for Composition Notebook and Other Class Notes/Activities
- Scotch Tape for activities to be taped into a composition notebook
- Calculator. A scientific calculator with a logarithmic function key is needed. A Graphing calculator is not required. The calculator you use for math class will be fine.
- Sense of Humor and Grit!
Welcome to AP Chemistry!
Action Required: Click Here for 2020-21 AP Chemistry Quicklist - Items "to do" by June 15
(these are communication sign-ups, etc. to start the year - students signing up by June 10 will be entered into a drawing for a prize!)
Click Here to complete the 2020-21 Student Information Form (mentioned in the Quicklist)
Click Here for AP Chemistry 2020-21 Summer Assignment Packet
(You must print the assignment packet - if you cannot print, please contact Dr. Strubinger for a copy)
You can reach me at email@example.com or on Remind
Sign up for Remind Messages for AP Chem by texting @apchemng21 to 81010
(Request to join course 20211 and be sure to pick the correct course from the drop-down menu)