It isn’t hard, but you are expected to bring it EVERY day. Homework is graded.
- Your notes (in a notebook)
- 2 pencils (1 pencil earns you no credit)
- A book to read (you get to choose)
- A functioning calculator (because we do math in class)
- Any assignments that are due
Marketing Projects – you can choose, but I must approve.
- Tied to events at Western HS
- Can make LOTS of money (rigorous rules)
- Become part of your HS portfolio
- Aim for late in the semester dates for your event
- Each person will write a 2-3 page paper (700-1,000 words) after the event is done - 30% of your project grade.
- The project is 30% of your total grade